This document is an automatic translation that may contain non-accurate terms from the original one in Spanish language, which is the valid legal reference: https://napptive.com/privacy-policy-es
Responsible and in charge of the processing of personal data
NAPPTIVE SOLUTIONS SL as Responsible and in charge of the treatment (hereinafter “NAPPTIVE”) informs the users of the website (including here any natural or legal person who interacts through its website, called “www.napptive.com”) about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing, registering, sending forms or emails, or contracting services and/or products through its website or, if applicable, by telephone, which will be treated lawfully, loyally and transparently.
In this sense, NAPPTIVE guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter ” LOPDGDD”), as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data and by which Directive 95/46/CE (General Data Protection Regulation hereinafter “GDPR”) is repealed.
Purpose and legitimacy with which NAPPTIVE will process the personal data of users.
NAPPTIVE guarantees the privacy of our users as far as personal data is concerned and, likewise, guarantees that when collecting and storing said data, the necessary technical and organizational measures are adopted to protect said data in the safest way and avoid how much the possibility of robbery, theft, theft or misuse of said data is in our hands. Based on the most recent data protection regulations (RGPD and LOPDGDD), we inform our users of the purpose for which we will process their personal data. Below we set out the purpose for which the personal data is collected:
- Manage and process the possible commercial relations that could be established: The user, on our website , has forms and an email to request information about services and/or products and contracting services and/or NAPPTIVE products. Said form will ask the user for data such as name, surname, contact telephone number, address, among other similar information. Some of these data must be filled in to achieve the intended purpose, which will be indicated with an asterisk (*). NAPPTIVE will process the data necessary for the management of your request and its processing, with the prior express consent of the user before the effective sending of your request. Likewise, the request for information on the services and/or products or the contracting of the same may be rejected for reasons such as “inaccurate, false or incorrect data”. The user expressly undertakes and undertakes not to provide inaccurate, incorrect, false or incomplete data and in the same way, declares that he is the sole and exclusive person responsible for the veracity of the data he has provided, responding to any claim that third parties may make about the same and exonerating NAPPTIVE from any responsibility or claim derived from said data.
What if I am a minor? In the event that those who make the request/petition are under 18 years of age, they must send authorization from their parents/legal guardians, attaching their DNI, NIE, Passport or Resident Card, giving consent to be able to process their data. Otherwise, the request will not be granted and will be rejected outright.
- Hiring services and/or products : as in the previous section, the user who decides to hire a service and/or product offered by NAPPTIVE must fill out a questionnaire that will be provided on the website, requesting the same or more information to access your request, including possible bank details to make the corresponding payments. However, and prior to sending the form, you must expressly consent to the processing of the data, by completing a box positively, voluntarily and explicitly. Otherwise, your plan request will be rejected.
- Advertising, promotions or other customer loyalty actions. Only under the consent given by users through their positive and voluntary action on this website, users accept and expressly consent to receive advertising, either through email or postal mail to the address provided, or in your case through instant messaging, social networks, or telephone SMS messages / whatsapps , to the contact number provided.Information collected by the NAPPTIVE Playground platform
* Data obtained when signing in through GitHub: If the option to sign in using GitHub credentials is chosen, GitHub will share with us: user identifier, emails associated with the account, location defined by the user.
* Data obtained when signing in through Google: If the option to sign in using Google credentials is chosen, Google Ireland Limited will share with us: user identifier, Full name, email address, language preferences and profile picture.
* Data obtained when entering through an Auth0 account: If you choose the option to create an account to authenticate with email and password, Auth0 EU will share with us: user ID, full name, email address.
The data collected when creating the account will be used for communications related to the use of the NAPPTIVE Playground platform, commercial communications, promotions or other customer loyalty actions.
Obtaining user data and their consent.
NAPPTIVE obtains the personal data of its users in accordance with the provisions of section 1 and following above. In this sense, NAPPTIVE only processes the necessary and mandatory personal data required, which the users themselves communicate voluntarily and directly through the form provided on this web page when requesting information about the services and/or products that NAPPTIVE could offer or when hire them.
Regarding the legal basis for obtaining the data that is mandatory, NAPPTIVE will obtain the consent of its users through the specific boxes in the online forms and through the email provided in the “contact” tab, through a positive action and voluntary of the user, in accordance with the provisions of article 6 of the LOPDGDD and 7 of the RGPD.
How to withdraw consent regarding the processing of personal data?
Any user who has given their consent to NAPPTIVE to process their personal data, may contact or communicate to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org or by means of a written communication to the following address: Calle de Sweden, 10 3B, 28942, Fuenlabrada (Madrid), your request to withdraw your consent at any time, since it has been provided, leaving without effect any application or petition in progress, as well as any contract made.
How long are user data kept?
NAPPTIVE will keep the personal data of its users until they request the deletion or cancellation of personal data in accordance with the procedure established in the following section “User Rights” or once the provision of the contracted service has ended. Likewise, NAPPTIVE informs that it complies with the provisions of current regulations regarding the duty to delete personal information that is no longer necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it was collected, blocking it, in order to be able to attend to the possible responsibilities derived from the processing of the data, and only during the legally established prescription periods of said responsibilities. Once these periods have elapsed, that information will be definitively eliminated using secure methods.
Users can exercise the following rights against NAPPTIVE: right of access, rectification, deletion or cancellation, limitation, opposition, portability and, finally, not to be subject to automated individualized decisions about their personal data. In order to exercise the rights cited in this paragraph, users must send a communication attaching a photocopy of their DNI, NIE, Passport or Resident Card to the following email address email@example.com or by post to the attention of NAPPTIVE SOLUTIONS, SL, at the following address: Calle de Suecia, 10 3B, 28942, Fuenlabrada (Madrid).
In what term will they answer me? The request that involves the exercise of one or more of the aforementioned rights, will be attended to within a maximum period of one month from its receipt, with the exception of those that are of special complexity, which will be attended to within a period not exceeding 2 months.
Data processing and transfer to third parties, including international transfers.
In the same way NAPPTIVE informs that data is not processed in an automated manner nor is the transfer of data to third parties foreseen, except to professionals or third parties that cooperate with it, even if said professionals are outside countries that make up the European Union, including Iceland. Liechtenstein and Norway where the services are to be effectively provided, but which in any case are within the countries that have an adequate level of protection, thus declared through the so-called “Adaptation Decision” made by the European Commission, and in case of not being included in it, it is guaranteed that the necessary means or “Adequate Guarantees” will be adopted to protect your personal data; Another exception will be those transfers that, based on current regulations, oblige NAPPTIVE to provide said data when required by public administrations, competent authorities or Judges and courts.
What happens if they send us Curriculum Vitae (CV)?
In the event that CVs are sent to us through the website, social networks, by email or on paper, physically in the offices themselves, NAPPTIVE informs that all data, as well as content established in it, will be treated with the utmost discretion and confidentiality. In addition to that, they will be incorporated into a file owned by NAPPTIVE with the sole purpose of pre-selecting, carrying out the selection process, evaluating and verifying that the applications presented meet the ideal requirements to join the job that must be filled.
In case of not passing any of the phases of the selection process, the personal data contained in them will be automatically eliminated and blocked in accordance with the provisions of the section ” How long are the user’s data kept?”.
Claims regarding the violation of the rights mentioned in the previous points
Any user who considers that their data protection rights have been violated or has any claim regarding their personal information may contact NAPPTIVE whose contact details are: NAPPTIVE SOLUTIONS, SL with address at Calle de Sweden, 10 3B , 28942, Fuenlabrada (Madrid), or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Likewise, NAPPTIVE informs that users can always go and file claims with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, the control authority for data protection, http://www.agpd.es Calle Jorge Juan number 6, 28001, Madrid. Tfs. 901.100.099/91.266.35.17.
Finally, NAPPTIVE informs users that in the event of a “security breach or violation” being understood as robbery, theft, theft, misuse, among others, of the users’ personal data, they will be notified to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, as soon as NAPPTIVE becomes aware of said breach and, provided that such breach or violation poses a serious risk to the fundamental rights and freedoms of users.