This week marked the release of our latest version of the Napptive Playground. It has been an exciting past few months where we have been hard at work developing new features that we hope you will find very useful.
The main change is the introduction of support for OAM 0.3.1. We have supported OAM since our inception, as we believe it to be key to enabling simple yet robust application delivery across hybrid environments.
This release includes many new changes and features, among others:
- Support for Open Application Model (OAM) v0.3.1
- Support for multiple component definitions to simplify writing applications (webservice, worker, statefulservice, etc.)
- Renewed Web UI and CLI
- Improved support for custom extensions in the form of traits, components, etc.
- Ability to define a workflow to orchestrate the application deployment
- Ability to deploy Helm charts as components of an application
Feel free to contact us through Slack for support. For more information on this release, we encourage you to check the updated documentation for more information.
If you have not yet tried it, Napptive is free to use, and you can sign up with your Github account here!